We are currently hiring account managers for our new locations in Indiana, Georgia and Washington.
Reporting to the V.P. Sales & Operations, Account Managers are required to promote products and services provided by Pride Truck Sales, prospecting for new customers, develop relationships and grow an existing customer base.
Pride Group Enterprises is a dynamic and growing organization in the business of equipment sales, equipment leasing and transportation logistics. Our transportation division, Pride Truck Sales (pridetrucksales.com) a subsidiary of Pride Truck Sales operates over 20 used truck dealerships across North America. At Pride, customer satisfaction is our top priority, we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team as account managers.
Why Choose Pride:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Benefit Plan
- Family-oriented team environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Develop leads to build a sales pipeline by heavy cold calling and prospecting to drive sales growth for the company
- Leverage on the company’s core values and strengths to engage customers and build long-term relationships
- Land a minimum of 1 new account per month;
- Maintain relationships with existing clientele and build business internally
- Act as the account manager for your new accounts and ensure their needs are being met and exceeded
- Effectively and consistently document all required customer activity in the company’s CRM software
- Work with management to prepare responses to RFPs/RFQs
- Strategically identify new markets, lanes, sectors where there is an opportunity for the company to expand in
- Work with the leadership team to develop a growth plan and identify future equipment, driver, IT and HR needs
- Follow-up with customers after the purchase and handle customer post-sale inquiries.
- Understanding the needs of new and existing customers and matching them with the appropriate products and services.
Job Requirements and what you’ll need to succeed at PRIDE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in truckload sales of transportation (Asset-based or Brokerage)
- Success in landing a large account with a strong focus on acquiring new business
- Effective communication with management teams, customer service, and dispatch
- Able to travel as needed based on business needs
- Competency in the following areas: customer service, administrative skills, time management
- Proficient with standard office software and computers.
- Highly motivated individual and energetic self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid G Class Driver’s license. Commercial Driver’s license is an asset.
- OMVIC License.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Drivers Abstract.
Pride Truck Sales is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age.